Preview tab is the first tab you face when passing through Advanced Save Dialog box. It is divided into four parts:
Now we will review every part in details. The first one is Save Dialog tabs.
You may move through the tabs of Advanced Save Dialog box easily by clicking on them with the mouse. The fully description of every tab please find in further topics.
The second part is Bookmark/Page menu.
With the help of this menu you may preview the thumbnails of all pages of your document and all bookmarks you made.
The third part is Advanced Save Dialog menu.
- View PDF. Enable this radio button view the result PDF file after the printing process if finished.
- Help button. Click this button to open Help topics.
- Load settings from file. Use this button to load settings you saved before. Thus you may use the same settings you used before without customizing them again.
- Save settings to file. This option allows you to save the settings you customized so that you could use them later.
- Print... If you press this button the printing process will start immediately.
- Save... With the help of this button you can customize the destination folder where the result of your printing will be saved.
- Mail to... This option allows to send your PDF by e-mail after printing process is finished. Please note that you should have a postal client installed on your computer.
- Merger with... As you click this button the following window appears:
- Close. Click this button to exit Advanced Save Dialog box.
The last part is Preview area. Here you may not only preview but also edit the document you are going to print: