Watermarks are an easy and effective way to identify copyrighted or proprietary images. Another reasonable use is to make stamps on documents. You may choose Edit - Watermark
at the Menu bar
or click Watermarks and borders
at the Process toolbar
and choose Watermark
at the floating menu. Here is the watermark option screen:
Your watermark can be either text or a picture. If you want it to be text:
If you want the watermark to be picture:
- Click radiobutton Text.
- Click Font to specify the font.
- Type the text into Text area.
- Click radiobutton Picture.
- Click Browse.
- Specify the picture you want to be a watermark.
- Click Open.
You can change the size of the watermark by dragging the edges of its frame. Please note that changing the size of a watermark do not keep the initial proportions.
For your convenience the following functions were added:
- Watermark transparancy allows you to change your Watermark transparancy.
- Border allows you to set a border of your watermark and customize its color.
- Box allows you to fill the box with the text using customized color. Please note that this option is available only for text watermarks.
You may change the position of your watermark. Use Watermark position
area or simple move with the mouse.
you want to apply changes to one file. If you don't like effect, use CTRL+Z
combination or Edit -> Undo
from the menu bar to move back to the original image.
Choose the quality of the output JPEG file:
And click Save.