Saving/Loading process list
This window shows your applied batch edits:
It is possible to delete the process you don't want to be applied by clicking on the red cross - Delete process button.
- To save process list click on the Save list button.
- Choose the directory, the process list will be saved as a file with the .rpl extension.
- Enter new file name and click Save.
Later, you can load the process list, your entire applied batch edits and settings for each action will be restored:
- Click Load process list button to load process list.
- Choose the file you want to open.
- Click Open.